Last revised: 16.11.2016
tinitell.com uses technologies to collect information that helps us improve your online experience. In this Policy, we refer to these technologies, which include cookies, pixels, web beacons, gifs, and similar technologies as “cookies.” This Policy explains the different types of cookies on the Services and how you can control them. We may change this Policy at any time -- please take a look at the “Last Revised” date at the top of this page to see when this Policy was last updated. Any changes will become effective when we make the revised Policy available on or through the Services.
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings as described below. If you use the Services without changing your settings, we'll assume that you consent to receive cookies. Please note that some features of the Services will not work properly without cookies.
What Are Cookies and What Types of Cookies Does Tinitell Use?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. Tinitell uses two types of cookies, persistent and session. A persistent cookie is set once you’ve logged into your account. The next time you visit the Services using the same device, the persistent cookie will enable us to recognize you as an existing user, so you may not need to log in again. A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to the Services. Session cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser.
Who Places Cookies on the Tinitell Services?
Cookies may be set by Tinitell when you use the Services, or they may be set by other sites or services that provide content and services on the pages you view (known as third-party cookies).
- Performance and Analytics . We use these cookies to improve how the Services work. For example, they can tell us the most frequently visited pages on our websites, overall patterns of usage on the Services, and any difficulties you have with the Services.
- Performance cookies on the Services may include: Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- Targeting and marketing cookies on the Services may include DoubleClick, AdRoll, and AppNexus.
- Third-party plug-in cookies on the Services may include: Facebook and Twitter.
- Flash Cookies. We may use local shared objects (also known as “Flash cookies”) to assist in delivering special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your web browser. Please see the Adobe website for comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies.
How Do I Opt Out of Cookies?